Sticks vs Clocks: Part 1 Sticks vs Clocks: Part 1

Good

I liked it but, like everybody said, the stick voices were anoying. I'm glad you did the Clock voices how you did. I also liked how you integrated Pyramid Clock into the movie. I know you're making the Clocks out to be the badguys, but be fair. Don't make them lose the battle real easily. I want to see a good, bloody, fight here.

Milk's Random Movie Milk's Random Movie

Wow!

That was fucking awsome! I loved it. The Little Tortilla Boy part gave me chills

Newgrounds Museum Newgrounds Museum

Cool

I really liked a lot of the drawings.

about the easter eggs: I wont give away my secret way of easily finding them, but I did find them all (the first one is on the first frame with all the writing). One of them is on the picture of stick slayer, and i forgot where the third is

poxpower responds:

I know, It was too late before I realised you could find all the 3 FIRST that way, but I made sure the other3 wouln't be that easy to find! Yes you heard well, there are 6! And some of the ones you didn't find are ( in my opinion) the Best!
You know what pisses me off? I'm sure you're going to think I'm bullshiting you and that there are not 3 more, nut actually, there are! Maybe someone will find them...

Tactics Core Demo Tactics Core Demo

Really well made

Ive got to say that this is one probably the most well made game on Newgrounds. Really great. But I think the AI could have been better. Since the turns are always the same, i always start with the same person, so If I do the exact same thing, they always do the exact same thing (i tried it. Played the game the same way and everything happened exactly the same.) I guess if you added some randomness to their moves, it would be better.

Also, what are the chances that i'll get Daemon? I always get the same units.

Pimp's Quest Pimp's Quest

Herpes Symplex type II

hehe. I feel sorry for Rob

Cupcapades Cupcapades

1000 good? fuck no

1000 is a newbie score. try 5110......im gonna shut up now...cya!